Things to Do in Marloth Park
Marloth Park is a treasure trove of wildlife, birds and plants. You can enjoy all aspects of the local fauna and flora right here in Maroth Park, in the following ways:
- Take a walk along the peaceful Marloth Roads.
- Take a drive along the scenic Crocodile River, bordering on Kruger Park.
- Cycling – rent a bike (or bring your own) and explore!
- Lionspruit Reserve – Home to Lions, Buffalo and Rhinos.
- Marloth has many great restaurants.
- Local amenities include shops, petrol station, liquor stores and an internet station at the local post office.
- Birdwatching – sit/ walk quietly and enjoy the rich birdlife.
- Picnic – Picnic along the fence along the Crocodile River, from where the Big 5 are often seen drinking in Kruger Park.
- Swim or play tennis at the Henk Van Rooyen centre.
Things to Do in the Surrounding Area
Marloth Park’s ideal location gives guests easy access to many wonderful activities and landmarks – these are just a few:
- Kruger National Park – self-drive visits with access from either the Crocodile Bridge Gate (14km) or the Malelane Gate (45km).
- Book a Safari into Kruger Park on an open safari vehicle.
- Horse Riding at Jeppe’s Reef.
- Day trips into Swaziland.
- Day trips into Mozambique.
- Panoramic Tour world-renowned sites like Bourke’s Luck Potholes and the Blyde River Canyon.
- Botanical Gardens – Nelspruit is home to beautiful Botanical Gardens – perfect for a picnic.
- Nelspruit has several malls which will please the desires of any experienced shopper.
Activities in the Area