Marloth Park is a treasure trove of wildlife, birds and plants. You can enjoy all aspects of the local fauna and flora right here in Maroth Park, in the following ways:
- Take a walk along the peaceful Marloth Roads.
- Take a drive along the scenic Crocodile River, bordering on Kruger Park.
- Cycling – rent a bike (or bring your own) and explore!
- Lionspruit Reserve – Home to Lions, Buffalo and Rhinos.
- Marloth has many great restaurants.
- Local amenities include shops, petrol station, liquor stores and an internet station at the local post office.
- Birdwatching – sit/ walk quietly and enjoy the rich birdlife.
- Picnic – Picnic along the fence along the Crocodile River, from where the Big 5 are often seen drinking in Kruger Park.
- Swim or play tennis at the Henk Van Rooyen centre.
Marloth Park’s ideal location gives guests easy access to many wonderful activities and landmarks – these are just a few:
- Kruger National Park – self-drive visits with access from either the Crocodile Bridge Gate (14km) or the Malelane Gate (45km).
- Book a Safari into Kruger Park on an open safari vehicle.
- Horse Riding at Jeppe’s Reef.
- Day trips into Swaziland.
- Day trips into Mozambique.
- Panoramic Tour world-renowned sites like Bourke’s Luck Potholes and the Blyde River Canyon.
- Botanical Gardens – Nelspruit is home to beautiful Botanical Gardens – perfect for a picnic.
- Nelspruit has several malls which will please the desires of any experienced shopper.
Activities in the Area